Monday, October 3, 2011

First School -- Printables to encourage Early Literacy

Image courtesy of imboredatwork.org
Glad to be back! As you all know, I've moved recently, and I've finally gotten my stuff together and I'm ready to get back to blogging and down to some early literacy business!

At my "day" job, I have parents and teachers constantly asking me where we get our early literacy printables. Specifically, the alphabet tracing practice sheets. Well, here they are.

At FirstSchool.ws, you can find alphabet tracing sheets from A to Z, upper case and lower case, as well as in different formats, like standard block and D'Nealian. They even have phonics tracing sheets like the "ch" sound, and short and long A.

Take a gander around their site. They've got lots of other fun stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did ya think?