Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Free Online Storytime and Rewards Club!

Image courtesy of
covertocoverchildrensbooks.com


One of the most memorable books from my youth is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. I always thought the little mouse was too cute. And surely, if I gave him a cookie and he asked me for a glass of milk, I'd give it to him! If this isn't already one of your child's favorite books, it's bound to be. For the month of October, Barnes and Noble's Online Storytime is If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, and better yet, it's read by the author Laura Numeroff.


Image courtesy of Freebies4Mom.com
I also noticed while I was sniffing around the B&N site, that they are now offering an incentive program to parents called the Barnes and Noble Kid's Club. This FREE club offers several perks for signing up.
  • 30% off list price on any one kids' book or toy for your children
  • $5 reward for every $100 you spend on kids’ stuff
    online and in stores
  • Free cupcake from the cafĂ© for all your children's birthdays
  • Free digital book created by your child on Tikatok.com
  • Monthly email newsletter featuring even more savings
  • 25% off every day on books created by your child on Tikatok.com
I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did ya think?