Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Free Early Literacy E-books!

Photo provided by startupnation.com
Today I stumbled across some awesome early literacy e-books/resources at schoolsparks.com.

In this plethora of information, I discovered 2
e-books that School Sparks has put out. Both contain worksheets that can assist in homeschooling or practice just for fun.

The first e-book is called Stepping Stones For Early Readers

And the second is called Early Writing For Little Hands

Both of these will pop up in an Adobe Acrobat file, so if you need to update or software, or download Acrobat you can get a free copy here.

Enjoy!

*I'm missing out on Wordless Wednesday again this week. All of my computer "stuff" and my camera are still packed away. :(*

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did ya think?