Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Early Literacy "handouts" - ZerotoThree.org

Image courtesy of zerotothree.org


I'm in a blogging funk. I've been searching the web for a particular video to share with you, and can't find it to save my life. Rar. So in an effort to keep you abreast of all things Early Literacy. I decided to give you a little reading homework, or at least some reference sheets. :)

I came across ZerotoThree.org today. And found this "handout" on ways to support your child's every day learning and thought I'd share it. There are some great ideas, and it's in both English and Espanol.

There is also another "handout" that explicitly discusses Early Literacy; what it is, what kids can do, and how to choose books to create interest in reading. Check it out here. This one, unfortunately, is only in English.

ZerotoThree.org is a national non-profit that focuses on children's growth, health, and development from ages zero to three. Their website contains a vast variety of resources for parents and caregivers to improve the lives of infants and toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did ya think?