Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Song and Fingerplay!

Will You Be My Valentine?
To the tune of "The Muffin Man"

Oh, will you be my valentine?
My valentine? My valentine?
Oh, will you be my valentine?
And love me every day?

Oh, yes, I'll be your valentine.
Your valentine. Your valentine.
Oh, yes, I'll be your valentine.
And love you every day.

My Valentine Heart

When I say I love you (Point to lips)
It comes from my heart (Hand on heart)
You hear it in your ear (Point to ear)
And it sounds very smart (Point to head)
I love it when you're proud of me (Stand very tall)
You say it all day long (Stretch arms wide)
And when I hear you say it (Point to ear)
My heart sings a merry song (Hand on heart)

Stay Tuned, Today was just a preview. I'll have more fun Preschool and Early Lit fun tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for this song! I'm glad you posted it so that I could remember the tune. I like the fingerplay too and will use both this week in my music classes.
    Thanks,
    Tonya
    www.stringskeysandmelodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So...what did ya think?