Friday, December 9, 2011

Fingerplay Friday - Santa's Here!

Since I owe you a Fingerplay Friday post from last week, here's a really cute Sants fingerplay from kidnkaboodle.net.

Image borrowed from operationlettertosanta.com
Santa's Here Fingerplay
Someone's peeping through my window (peek through fingers),
Tapping at my door (make knocking motions),
Sliding down my chimney (make sliding motion with hands),
Landing on the floor (stomp feet).

He's filling all the stockings (make filling motions),
And looking at the tree (turn head and widen eyes).
He has lots of presents (pretend to count on fingers),
Some for you and some for me (point at others and then at self)!

Im peeking round the doorway (peek around hand),
And OH!, what do I see (look surprised)?
The jolly face of Santa (smile),
Peeking back at me (peek through fingers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did ya think?