Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Heartsick for Florida

Three years ago, I took my first "adult" vacation. I went on my honeymoon with my husband to Florida as a wonderful wedding present from my Aunt. We stayed in Daytona Beach Shores, but traveled all over the state. It was my first foray with the ocean--that I remember--and I was sucked in. Fascinated. Mesmerized. It was my first time experiencing Disney as an adult, and I believe it was a better experience than when I was a child.

But this time of year, I get a little sad. I want to go back. And I don't know when I ever will...








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics and memories! Funny, I long for days in Michigan and have fond childhood memories on the Lake. Don't know when I'll go back....hopefully this summer but it's so expensive to travel with a family of 6!
    I hope we both get to fulfill our travel dreams ;)
    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fist time I went to FL was on my honeymoon, too. We have been back a few times since. I am totally sucked in.....I want to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete

So...what did ya think?