Monday, January 2, 2012

Cat in the Hat Clothes for Infants and Toddlers

Happy New Year All! I wish you all the best in 2012! How are your New Year's resolutions coming? Have you given up on them yet? :)

Anyhoo, as you may have noticed, I haven't posted much since Christmas. I decided to capitalize on spending some quality time with my family (and reading books with them too, of course!).

But this morning, I just knew I had to post about something that caught my eye. I'm a Zulily member, it's similar to Groupon and other deal sites but this one focuses on stuff for kids and moms, and this morning's email had the cutest Cat in the Hat clothes! If you're kid is a  huge fan like mine, these are a must have! In both boys and girls styles, and sizes from infant to toddler, there's something for every Cat Fan!

Sign up here to start reciving deals from Zulily, and to be able to purchase some these too cute clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what did ya think?